Summer Expeditions designed for ages 18-26 run Sunday-Friday Evening. Click on the links below to compare our cost and expertise to other outdoor schools, and you’ll see that Wolf College expeditions can’t be beat. Register now and give yourself or a loved one the gift of nature:
July 10-15, 2016: Wild Navigation & Orienteering Expedition
July 17-22, 2016: Wilderness Survival Training & Trek
July 31 – Aug 5, 2016: Wild Cooking, Ethnobotany & Herbal Expedition
August 7-12, 2016: Traditional Technologies: Classical Crafts of the Ancient Artisan
August 21-26, 2016: Paleo Diet & Lifestyle Training open to all ages (teen and adult groups) at a special discount celebrating a new camp theme in our 20th Anniversary year!
August 28 – Sept 2, 2016: Honorable Hunting & Fishing Camp
Sept 3-8: Ethno-Ecology & Cybertracker Evaluation Workshops (some with prerequisite)
Sept 13-17: North Cascades Spirit Trek (for apprentices)
October 28-30, 2016: The Wolf Gathering 20th Anniversary Celebration for everyone!
Not ready to register yet? Email us to be put on our our list for this program in the future. We always keep your information absolutely private, and will never share it. You can also like our facebook page to keep in better touch. Or do you want to go further in depth? Then apply for our summer-long Earth Skills Apprenticeships – The Ultimate Summer Internship:
• Wilderness Survival & Traditional Technologies apprentice internship.
• Outdoor Leadership & Nature Guiding apprentice internship.
• Wildlife Tracking & Conservation apprentice internship.
• Ethnobotany & Herbal Medicine apprentice internship.
• Homesteading & Sustainability apprentice internship.
• Youth Mentor CIT Program apprentice internship.