We have a lot of great ways for families to learn together. We ran our first summer day camp in 1997, and we now offer a host of camps for kids, youth, adults and family. Experience our fun, skill-building programs guided by highly trained staff within our hallmark 6-1 average teaching ratio that’s so critical for safe and profound outdoor experiences.
Returning in 2024: Wilderness Family Camps & Classes at Lake Sammamish & Puyallup
Cost for for all activities from 9:00-3:00 Mon-Fri is just $395 for adults and youth (minimum two family members, at least one being an adult) with discounts for children 5 and under ($50 less per year of age) and optional primitive camping fee of $35/night/family, or choose many near-by lodging options. We’ll also have lunches available at $15/adult, $10/child. You can bring camp stoves to cook breakfasts and dinners if camping on site, or use near-by restaurants and grocery stores.
- Monday 1:15-3:15 Lostproofing & Awareness, Compass & Navigation
- Tuesday 9:45-11:45 Wildlife Safety & Bird Language
- Tuesday 1:15-3:15 Tracking & Trailing Wild Animals
- Wednesday 9:45-11:45 Wilderness Survival including Best Emergency Shelter
- Wednesday 1:15-3:15 Old School Fire Making including the Bow Drill & Fire Steel
- Thursday 9:45-11:45 Wild Edible Food Plants & Critters
- Thursday 1:15-3:15 Wild Plants for Medicine & Craft
- Friday 9:45-11:45 Skills of the Artisan