Let us bring you into a world of the neighborhood naturalist, traditional herbalist, wildlife tracker, wilderness survival scout, ancient artisan, honorable hunter, sustainable citizen or environmental ed. We are confident you’ll be inspired by the nurturing, experienced instructors from the Wolf College, and that you’ll walk away with a priceless connection to the natural world.
Custom Class & Program Examples:
• Subsistence Shore & Pier Fishing
• Seaweeds & Shellfish of the Salish Sea
• Safety & Navigation for Schools & College Groups
• Survival Training for Businesses & Organizations
• Herbal Class Series for Homeschool Families
• Merit Badge Outings for Scout Troops
• Trailing Animals for Hunting Partners
• Northwest Nature Hikes & Classes for the Differently Abled
• Wilderness Survival & Fire by Friction
• Safety, Tracks & Bird Alarms in Cougar, Wolf & Bear Country
• Natural Navigation, Map & Compass, Lostproofing & Orienteering
• Local Wild Edible Plants & Backcountry Herbal Medicine
• Backcountry Gourmet & Wildereness Camp Stove Cooking
• Dealing with Climate Change
• Backcountry Crafts
To schedule morning or afternoon classes for homeschool families, private schools, scouts and other groups, we recommend 3 hour class times for the subjects above, such as 10:30-1:30, and collecting $25-$35 for the first family member, $15-$25 per additional family member, totaling a minimum of $275 plus travel required for most classes, depending on location, materials needed, and instructor availability.
In-Depth Workshop Ideas:
To schedule other in-depth workshop level programs we recommend 6-8 hour time periods, collecting $45-$95 per person depending on subject materials, similar to what is shown on our workshops page. totaling a minimum of $475 plus travel, depending on location, materials needed, and instructor availability.
• Paleo Diet & Lifestyle Workshop
• Harvesting & Crafting Natural Plant Fibers
• Hide-Tanning & Parfleche Workshop
• Archery Workshop I: Making Bows & At-Latls
• Archery Workshop II: Making Arrows & Darts
• Backcountry Navigation & Leadership
• Wildlife Safety, Awareness, Tracks & Trails (Bear, Elk, Cougar, Coyote & Other Critters)
• Understanding Birds and Their Voices
• Wolf Trackers Conservation Training
• Wilderness Survival including Bow Drill Fire Making
• Wild Edible Plant Foraging & Herbal Medicine Making
• Edible Seaweeds, Shellfish, & Shore Plants of the Salish Sea
• Pier & Fly Fishing: Tying & Casting
• Trailing & Photographing Animals in Elk Country
• Sustainable Homes & Gardens
• Harvest & Process Autumn Acorns, Nettles & Rose Hips
• Top 5 Wild Edible Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest Coast
Price Quote, Scheduling & More:
1. Contact us with your request, idea, or questions.
2. We’ll write up a simple proposal and price quote.
3. You make any suggested changes and provide a deposit.
4. We’ll see you on the confirmed date!