Wolf Camp & School of Natural Science programs are transformational outdoor experiences which empower participants with skills needed to intimately connect with the natural world, and the wisdom needed to create sustainable lifestyles on earth.
Wolf Camp & School of Natural Science run accessible classes, summer camps, and career certification programs with the highest quality teachers and most diverse outdoor curriculum in the field.
1. We promote appreciation and conservation of the environment.
2. We strive to set the standard in subjects we teach, including:
• Ethnobotany & Plant Conservation
• Animal Tracking & Wildlife Conservation
• Traditional Crafts & Cultural Conservation
• Sustainable Living & Energy Conservation
3. We create safe learning environments through effective risk management.
4. We promote fun and collaborative working environments based on healthy staff, clear policies, and a dedication to teamwork.
5. We are courteous, responsive, and professional with all students and family, working as best we can to honor every individual for unique skills, talents, beliefs and contributions.
6. We strive to create profound experiences and challenges that we hope result in the maturation of students, real confidence and self-reliance, deeper understanding of self, greater love of nature, and a respect for the ethic of conservation.
7. We seek good role models for peer and life mentoring at our programs in order to nurture the success of every student. Although we may not be able to reach all students 100% of the time, we do expect all participants to seek their truth, develop self-sufficiency, respect hazards, strive for success, be emotionally sensitive, express art and music, improve physical health, honor their own religion or spirituality, be tolerant of differences between people, and recognize similarities among everyone on earth. The physical, emotional, mental, spiritual and social health of students is our top priority, and we are able to achieve these priorities because all our instructors are highly trained outdoor educators.
8. Wolf Journey Earth Conservation Courses serve as the foundation for our curriculum, guiding students into skills of the neighborhood naturalist, traditional herbalist, wildlife tracker, wilderness survival scout, ancient artisan, honorable hunter, sustainable citizen and environmental educator.
9. Max Davis Scholarships are available with the goal that no person is turned away from enrollment in Wolf Camp programs due to financial constraints.
Unique Strengths of Wolf Camp & School of Natural Science
1. Small Management Size = Low Overhead Means Affordable Programs, Personal Attention & Responsiveness To Change
2. Top Teaching Quality = Most Skilled Training with All Ages & Learning Types
3. Most Information & Hands-On Learning At Courses = We Pack In Practical Skills & Knowledge at Courses
4. Best Risk Management = Top Safety Record
5. Most Diverse Program Offerings
6. Greatest Summer Internship In The Field
7. Only Earth Skills Program in South Sound (to date that we are are aware of:)
8. Best Quality, Organic & Local Food = Top Chef Accommodating All Dietary Needs
Please click the following links to read more about us:
- Co-Owners Kim & Chris Chisholm
- Veteran Faculty & Seasonal Staff
- History of Wolf Camp
- Max Davis Scholarships
- Participant Testimonials
Contact us by phone or text at 425-248-0253 or email us anytime.