We’ve been running safe, exciting outdoor camps every year since 1997. Our summer nature and wilderness camps are lead by skilled instructors who specialize in teaching kids and adults alike. Whatever your outdoor interest, we work hard to ensure that you and your family will love the Wolf Camp experience.
- KIDS NATURE DAY CAMPS in the Seattle-Tacoma area including Puyallup & Lake Sammamish locations. Experience exciting educational programs such as • Wilderness Survival Craft • Wildlife Search & Rescue • Wild Cooking & Herbology plus advanced themes for alumni.
- OVERNIGHT YOUTH CAMPS at Lake Sammamish & Mt Rainier. Delve into specialized weekly themes including • Survival Side of the Mountain • Wild Chefs & Herbal Medics • Archers, Artists & Artisans • Tracking Bears, Bobcats, Birds & Beyond • Out-of-this-World Wilderness Skills Camp and the Advanced Zombie Apocalypse Experience.
Join us for in-depth workshops with Wolf Camp directors Kim & Chris Chisholm on Saturdays from 9:30-4:30 at Blue Skye Farm in Puyallup, Washington. Our next scheduled workshops include:
- March 9, 2024: Backcountry Safety, Natural Navigation, Map & Compass
- March 16, 2024: Wilderness Survival & Fire by Friction
- March 23, 2024: Wild Edible Foods Foraging & Herbal Medicine Making
- March 30, 2024: Wildlife Awareness, Bird Voices, Tracks & Trails
Train directly with Wolf Camp directors Kim & Chris Chisholm as part of the Earth Skills Teaching Apprenticeship which is an environmental education training program unique to the field since 1999, or the Blue Skye Farm Internship certified by the Washington State Farm Internship Program since 2016.