- Virtual Fall & Spring Classes for All Ages
- Virtual Summer Camps for Youth & Family
- Physical Summer Camps for Kids & Teens
Our virtual online classes are intensive, interactive, one-hour learning sessions with time afterwards for questions and discussion with instructors Kim & Chris Chisholm.
Tuesday Classes focus on Herbal Medicine & Plant Crafts in the Autumn Season from Sept 15 – Nov 17, 2020, followed by Gardening & Cooking Wild Edible Foods in the spring of 2021. Tuesday class options include • 1 PM Pacific / 4 PM Eastern for micro-schools, homeschoolers, and youth and family; or choose • 5 PM Pacific / 8 PM Eastern for adults – with teens, high school and college students welcome.
Thursday Classes focus on Wilderness Survival & Bushcraft Skills in the Autumn Season from Sept 17 – Nov 19, 2020, followed by Natural Navigation, Wildlife Tracking & Birding in the spring of 2021. Tuesday class options include • 1 PM Pacific / 4 PM Eastern for micro-schools, homeschoolers, and youth and family; or choose • 5 PM Pacific / 8 PM Eastern for adults – with teens, high school and college students welcome.
Saturday Classes start with a free nature journaling webinar on Sept 12th at 9 AM Pacific / 12 PM Eastern and continue with a ten-class series Sept 19 – Nov 21, 2020 guiding you through Wolf Journey Book One – The Neighborhood Naturalist which is an excellent experience for adults wanting to immerse themselves in nature, as well as for micro-school and home school students wanting a comprehensive nature curriculum.
“Huck’s Song” written by Chris Anderson.
Virtual Summer Camps for kids, youth and family run weekly and include M-F hours of 9-10 AM Pacific Online Camp Instruction; 10:00-11:30 Independent Outdoor Activities, 11:30-12:30 Pacific Mid-Day Session & Live Instruction; 12:30-2:00 Independent Outdoor Activities; 2:00-3:00 PM Pacific Closing Session, Review, Show & Tell. Camp themes include • Virtual Secret Spot, • Farm The Yard, • Wild Cooking & Herbology, • Wildlife Search & Rescue, • Wilderness Survival Craft and • The Conservation Scout. The past meets the future, from our backyard to yours! ALL WAITLISTED
Experience our summer nature and wilderness camps taught by highly skilled instructors who specialize in outdoor risk management and teaching to kids and adults alike. Whatever your outdoor interest, we work hard to ensure that you and your family will love the Wolf Camp experience.
- Kids Nature Day Camps – Exciting and educational programs such as Wilderness Survival, Animal Tracking, Wild Edible and Medicinal Plants, and more. Geared towards ages 7-13 in the summers of 2020-21. WAIT LISTED
- Youth Overnight Camps – Delve deeper into Wilderness Survival and our other themes introduced at day camps, or branch out to some of our specialty courses such as the Wildlife Tracking Safari, and Wild Chefs & Herbal Medics. Great for ages 9-17. COVID CANCELATION
- Family Camps – If you miss the summer camp experience, we offer Family Camps that run alongside our Summer Day Camps. We also offer weekend workshops which are open to families with older children during the academic year. VIRTUAL ONLY IN 2020
Kim & Chris Chisholm have given the Conservation College name over to an independent non-profit board of directors but continue to offer Summer Residential Programs including the Earth Skills Teaching Apprenticeship which is an environmental educational, work-trade program unique to the field and piloted in 1999.
In addition, the Blue Skye Farm Internship is the primary farm program Chris and Kim started in a decade ago. It has been certified by the Washington State Farm Internship Program since 2016.
Chris & Kim introduce the chickens of Blue Skye Farm, home of Wolf Camp & School of Natural Science