We’ve been running safe, exciting outdoor camps every year since 1997, including in the summers of 2020-21 under strict pandemic protocols. Our summer nature and wilderness camps are lead by highly skilled instructors who specialize in outdoor risk management for kids and adults alike. Whatever your outdoor interest, we work hard to ensure that you and your family will love the Wolf Camp experience.
- KIDS NATURE DAY CAMPS in the Seattle-Tacoma area including Lake Sammamish & Puyallup: Experience exciting educational programs such as Wilderness Survival Craft, Wildlife Search & Rescue, Wild Cooking & Herbology plus advanced themes for alumni. In 2022, one week is available in Puyallup, and five weeks at Lake Sammamish for ages 7-13.
- OVERNIGHT YOUTH CAMPS at Mt. Rainier & Lake Sammamish: Delve into specialized weekly themes including Wilderness Survival, Wild Chefs & Herbal Medics, Animal Tracking of the Ancient Scout, and the Archers, Artists & Artisans camp. We’re only running one overnight camp week in 2022 so are limiting enrollment to ages 11-15 who have attended at least one day or overnight camp with us in previous years.
Train directly with program directors Kim & Chris Chisholm next summer as part of the Earth Skills Teaching Apprenticeship which is an environmental education training program unique to the field since 1999, or the Blue Skye Farm Internship certified by the Washington State Farm Internship Program since 2016.
During the academic year of 2021-22, proprietors Kim & Chris Chisholm are taking a sabbatical to focus on the development of Blue Skye Farm and the non-profit Conservation College. In the meantime, stay healthy in nature, and join us next summer for in-depth summer workshops to include:
- Wed, July 6, 2022: Wilderness Safety, Navigation & Survival Skills
- Thu, July 7, 2022: Advanced Fire & Shelter including bow drills, bivouac beds and willow wikiups.
- Fri, July 8, 2022: Wild Foods Foraging & Herbal Medicine Making