Experience our summer nature and wilderness camps taught by highly skilled instructors who specialize in outdoor risk management and teaching to kids and adults alike. Whatever your outdoor interest, we work hard to ensure that you and your family will love the Wolf Camp experience.
- Kids Nature Day Camps – Exciting and educational programs such as Wilderness Survival, Animal Tracking, and Wild Edible and Medicinal Plants, and more. All geared towards ages 6-11.
- Youth Overnight Camps – Delve deeper into Wilderness Survival and our other themes introduced at day camps, or branch out to some of our specialty courses such as the Wildlife Tracking Safari, and Wild Chefs & Herbal Medics. Great for ages 9-17.
- Family Camps – If you miss the summer camp experience, we offer Family Camps that run alongside our Summer Day Camps. We also offer weekend workshops which are open to families with older children during the academic year.
The Conservation College offers Summer Residential Programs including the Earth Skills Teaching Apprenticeship which is an environmental educational, work-trade program unique to the field and piloted in 1999. Summer Expeditions are also available for summer residential program participants. Some of our specialties include:
- cooking wild edible plants
- making herbal medicines
- plant identification
- crafting bows and arrows
- birding and animal tracking
- lostproofing and navigation
- traditional bow drill fire and safety
- emergency preparedness as well as traditional wilderness survival
Proprietors Kim & Chris Chisholm are in the process of turning Wolf Camp and the Conservation College over to a non-profit board of directors.
Currently, the Blue Skye Farm Internship is the primary farm program Chris and Kim started in a decade ago. It has been certified by the Washington State Farm Internship Program since 2016.