The Conservation College offers WEEKEND WORKSHOPS open to all on Saturdays as well as three weeks of summer classes for all ages. They are held at locations throughout the Western Washington and led by Kim and Chris Chisholm. Click here for our full class-workshop schedule running February-October.
• Paleo Diet & Lifestyle Workshop
• Harvesting & Crafting Natural Plant Fibers
• Hide-Tanning & Parfleche Workshop
• Archery Workshop I: Making Bows & At-Latls
• Archery Workshop II: Making Arrows & Darts
• Backcountry Navigation & Leadership
• Wildlife Safety, Awareness, Tracks & Trails (Bear, Elk, Cougar, Coyote & Other Critters)
• Understanding Birds and Their Voices
• Wolf Trackers Conservation Training
• Wilderness Survival including Bow Drill Fire Making
• Wild Edible Plant Foraging & Herbal Medicine Making
• Edible Seaweeds, Shellfish, & Shore Plants of the Salish Sea
• Pier & Fly Fishing: Tying & Casting
• Trailing & Photographing Animals in Elk Country
• Ethno-Ecology & Cybertracker Evaluation Workshops
• Sustainable Homes & Gardens
• Harvest & Process Autumn Acorns, Nettles & Rose Hips
• Top 5 Wild Edible Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest Coast
• THE WOLF GATHERING Fall Equinox Skillshare Rendezvous
Plus: Morning & Afternoon Classes during three weeks of the summer covering many topics in Puyallup, Olympia & Lake Sammamish.
To register, just call us at 425-248-0253 or click on descriptions above for paypal links. All weekend workshops are designed for adults, but youth are also welcome to enroll with attending parents.