Join us for an afternoon or evening session dedicated to Wild Edible Plants and Herbal Medicines. We will cover how to make herbal remedies such as decoctions, infusions, tinctures, and salves; the top 10 wild edible plants; and the top 10 wild medicinal plants! You will walk away with the skills and confidence necessary to thrive in the Wilderness.
For a detailed example of a class itinerary, click here.
What to Bring:
• Seasonally appropriate clothing. We recommend hats, warm layers, close-toed shoes, and rain gear.
• For evening classes, a Flashlight/Headlamp is encouraged.
• Snacks and Water.
• The 10 Essential Hiking Systems are strongly encouraged.
• Note-taking materials and/or relevant field guides.
Upcoming Class Dates & Locations:
• March 3, 2020 in Puyallup
• March 10, 2020 in Seattle
• March 17, 2020 in Olympia
• March 24, 2020 in Issaquah
Unable to attend these dates/locations? This class is also available as a Custom Program.
Cost & Registration:
Registration opens October 1, 2019. Cost: $35/person, and $30/person for additional friends/family members registering in advance.
Credit/Debit Card Option: Call us at 425-248-0253 and we will run your card securely over the phone. Questions? Email anytime.
Check/Mail Option: Send with a check payable to the Wolf College, 1026 14th St. SW, Puyallup WA 98371 with participant name(s), phone number, email address, age of any minors, and any allergies or health restrictions we should know about.
Our refund policy: Payments not refundable unless your registration is not accepted, but you may receive a credit for a future program if you cancel at least 12 hours in advance. You will receive a full refund if your program is cancelled and not rescheduled at a time that you can attend.