The Wolf College offers semi-monthly afternoon classes for homeschool families, early-release students, seniors and others not able to attend in the evening, plus evening classes for adults with accompanied youth welcome. Kim and Chris Chisholm teach every class.
Topics – Class Itineraries:
• April in 6 Northwest Locations: Safety, Tracks & Bird Alarms in Cougar, Wolf & Bear Country and join us at upcoming workshops including May 3 Tracking Cougars, May 4 Trailing Bears, May 10 Bird Language, and June 7 Trailing Elk & Deer.
• May in 2 Northwest Locations: Backcountry Gourmet & Wilderness Camp Stove Cooking Classes
• June in Puyallup: Special Week of Classes
• January: Wilderness Survival Skills including Bow Drill Fire Demo Missed It? Join us Sat, Feb 8th on Camano Island for our Wilderness Survival Workshop!
Click for Class Dates:
• Portland & Vancouver Tuesday afternoon classes at the Columbia Springs Environmental Center in Vancouver, followed by evening classes at the Sierra Club building in Portland.
• Tacoma & Puyallup Wednesday afternoon classes at the Wolf Campus in Puyallup, followed by evening classes at The Mountaineers building in Old Town Tacoma.
• Seattle & Kirkland Thursday afternoon classes in Kirkland, followed by evening classes at the Good Shepherd Center in Seattle’s UW-Wallingford district.
Tuition & Registration:
1:00-3:00 Afternoon Class Tuition: First Family Member $15.00; Additional Family Members $10.00 if paid at least a day prior, otherwise $15.00 per person at the door. $5.00 for toddlers too young to benefit from instruction. Although designed for homeschool families, all are welcome, and ages 7 and above may attend without parent. Tuition rates do apply to all attending family members including parents and children, no matter how young.
6:30-9:00 Evening Class Tuition: $15.00 per person if paid at least the day prior. $20 at the door. Evening classes are designed for adults, but teens are welcome, as well as focused youth with enrolled parent.
Call 253-604-4681 with a credit card or click into your class location to register online, or send a check deposit to the Wolf College, 1026 14th St SW, Puyallup WA 98371. Start anytime. No prerequisites for any class. If you are unsure as to your final balance, just make a deposit of any amount to guarantee your spot, then contact us with the names/ages of those attending, and you can pay your balance at class. Thanks!