The Conservation College offers classes on a variety of nature and survival subjects for all ages. Our next classes run weekly in January-May of 2020 in the following locations:
Afternoon Classes 12:30-2:30 PM are designed for homeschool families but everyone is welcome to attend.
Evening Classes 6:30-8:30 PM and are designed for adults, but youth may attend with enrolled parent/guardian.
Classes cost $35/person, or $30/person for additional friends/family members registered in advance.
Monthly Topics & Class Itineraries:
• January 2020 Series: Backcountry Crafts – Making Rope, Berry Baskets, Sleeping Mats & More
• February 2020 Series: Wilderness Survival Skills including Bow Drill Fire Demo
• March 2020 Series: Local Wild Edible Plants & Backcountry Herbal Medicine
• April 2020 Series: Safety, Tracks & Bird Alarms in Cougar, Wolf & Bear Country
• May 2020 Series: Natural Navigation, Map & Compass, Lostproofing, & Orienteering