Experience our summer wilderness camps taught by highly skilled instructors who specialize in outdoor risk management and teaching to kids and adults alike. Whatever your outdoor interest, we work hard to ensure that you and your family will love the Wolf Camp experience.
- Kids Nature Day Camps – Exciting and educational programs such as Wilderness Survival, Animal Tracking, and Wild Edible and Medicinal Plants, and more. All geared towards ages 6-11.
- Youth Overnight Camps – Delve deeper into Wilderness Survival and our other day camp themes, or branch out to some of our specialty courses such as Wilderness Film Camp, Epic Fishing, or Secrets of the Ancient Scout. Great for ages 9-17.
- Family Camps – If you miss the summer camp experience or are jealous of everything your kids are learning, we offer most of our classes as Family Camps that run alongside the Kids Nature Day Camps. We also offer weekend workshops year around.
- wilderness survival
- cooking wild edible plants
- making herbal medicines
- plant identification
- crafting bows and arrows
- flint knapping
- fishing and seashore foraging
- birding and wildlife tracking
- lostproofing and navigation
- campfire songs and stories
- traditional bow drill fire and safety
Summer Expeditions – Adult programs that follow the same schedule as our overnight youth camps.
Full-Time Summer Farm Internship – Residential program running June-Sept and is certified by the Washington State Farm Internship Program. Apply in the fall for Summer 2019.
Full-Time Summer Wilderness Teaching Apprenticeship – Fast-paced, residential wilderness skills educational training program unique to the field. Apply asap to be part of our 20th Summer!
Questions? Call or text 425-248-0253 or email us anytime. We look forward to your participation in nature.