Experience our summer wilderness camps taught by highly skilled instructors who specialize in outdoor risk management and teaching to kids and adults alike. Whatever your outdoor interest, we work hard to ensure that you and your family will love the Wolf Camp experience.
- Kids Nature Day Camps – Exciting and educational programs such as Wilderness Survival, Animal Tracking, and Wild Edible and Medicinal Plants, and more. All geared towards ages 6-11.
- Youth Overnight Camps – Delve deeper into Wilderness Survival and our other day camp themes, or branch out to some of our specialty courses such as Wilderness Film Camp, Epic Fishing, or Secrets of the Ancient Scout. Great for ages 9-17.
- Family Camps – If you miss the summer camp experience, we offer Family Camps that run alongside our Summer Day Camps. We also offer weekend workshops which are open to families with older children during the academic year.
- wilderness survival
- cooking wild edible plants
- making herbal medicines
- plant identification
- crafting bows and arrows
- flint knapping
- fishing and seashore foraging
- birding and wildlife tracking
- lostproofing and navigation
- campfire songs and stories
- traditional bow drill fire and safety
Summer Expeditions – Weekly adult courses that follow the same schedule as our overnight youth camps.
Blue Skye Farm Internship – Summer & Fall residential program certified by the Washington State Farm Internship Program. Apply soon for one room still available in farmhouse.
Earth Skills Teaching Apprenticeship – Summer environmental educational work-trade program unique to the field. Apply asap to be part of our 20th Summer!
Wilderness Skills Training Intensive – Full-Time Summer Residential Program for proficiency in a wide array of outdoor skills. Coming in 2020!
Questions? Call or text 425-248-0253 or email us anytime. We look forward to your participation in nature.