Experience our summer wilderness camps taught by highly skilled instructors who specialize in outdoor risk management and teaching to kids and adults alike. Whatever your outdoor interest, we work hard to ensure that you and your family will love the Wolf Camp experience.
- Kids Nature Day Camps – Exciting and educational programs such as Wilderness Survival, Animal Tracking, and Wild Edible and Medicinal Plants, and more. All geared towards ages 6-11.
- Youth Overnight Camps – Delve deeper into Wilderness Survival and our other day camp themes, or branch out to some of our specialty courses such as Wilderness Film Camp, Epic Fishing, or Secrets of the Ancient Scout. Great for ages 9-17.
- Family Camps – If you miss the summer camp experience, we offer Family Camps that run alongside our Summer Day Camps. We also offer weekend workshops which are open to families with older children during the academic year.
- cooking wild edible plants
- making herbal medicines
- plant identification
- crafting bows and arrows
- flint knapping
- fishing and seashore foraging
- birding and animal tracking
- lostproofing and navigation
- campfire songs and stories
- traditional bow drill fire and safety
- emergency preparedness as well as traditional wilderness survival
Summer Expeditions – Our multi-day adult courses began in 1998 and now follow the same schedule as our overnight youth camps.
Earth Skills Teaching Apprenticeship – This summer environmental educational, work-trade program unique to the field was piloted in 1999.
Blue Skye Farm Internship – This summer-fall residential program started in 2008 and has been certified by the Washington State Farm Internship Program since 2016.
Wilderness Skills Training Intensive – Full-time summer residential program those who want comprehensive proficiency in a wide array of outdoor skills.