We have a lot of great ways for families to learn together. We ran our first summer day camp in 1997, and we now offer a host of camps for kids, youth, adults and family. Experience our fun, skill-building programs guided by highly trained staff within our hallmark 6-1 average adult-child ratio that’s so critical for safe and profound outdoor experiences.
- June 22 Monday 1:15-3:15 Lostproofing & Awareness, Compass & Navigation
- June 23 Tuesday 9:45-11:45 Wildlife Safety & Bird Language
- June 23 Tuesday 1:15-3:15 Tracking & Trailing Wild Animals
- June 24 Wednesday 9:45-11:45 Wilderness Survival including Best Emergency Shelter
- June 24 Wednesday 1:15-3:15 Old School Fire Making including the Bow Drill & Fire Steel
- June 25 Thursday 9:45-11:45 Wild Edible Food Plants & Critters
- June 25 Thursday 1:15-3:15 Wild Plants for Medicine & Craft
- June 26 Friday 9:45-11:45 Skills of the Artisan
Located at the Lake Sammamish Hans Jensen Group Camp this week, and focused on a intensive overview of of wilderness survival skills. Cost for for all activities from 9:30-3:30 Mon-Fri is just $295 for adults and youth (minimum two family members, at least one being an adult) with discounts for children 5 and under ($50 less per year of age) and optional primitive camping fee of $35/night/family, or choose many near-by lodging options. We’ll also have lunches available at $15/adult, $10/child. You can bring camp stoves to cook breakfasts and dinners if camping on site, or use near-by restaurants and grocery stores.
Or Join Our Weekend Workshops – Youth May Enroll With Parents!
- March 7, 2020 Making Bows, Arrows & At-Latls
- March 21, 2020 Emergency & Practical Wilderness Survival Training
- March 28, 2020 Traditional Wilderness Survival & Bow Drill Fire Making
- April 4, 2020 Harvesting & Cooking Wild Edible Foods
- April 11, 2020 Wildcrafting, Growing & Making Herbal Medicines
- May 2, 2020 Backcountry Navigation & Leadership
- May 16, 2020 Wildlife Safety, Tracking & Bird Voices
- June 20, 2020 Sustainable Home & Gardens – Living on an Acre
Credit/Debit Card Registration Option: Just call us at 425-248-0253 and we will take your registration securely over the phone.
Check/Mail Registration Option: Send a check deposit payable to Wolf Camp, 1026 14th St. SW, Puyallup WA 98371 along with a registration form for any child for whom we do not yet have one on file: download the Microsoft Word or PDF Registration Form to your computer, fill out one per participant, and send it or email it back to us. We also have a Bilingual Chinese-English Registration Form PDF or Word Doc.
Or Use PayPal to register via secure online donation with a credit/debit card or via direct withdrawal from your bank account. Sign into paypal.com and “send money” to our email address: (we’ll get back to you with any additional information we may need)
Email us to be put on our our list for this program in the future. We always keep your information absolutely private, and will never share it.
Refund Policy: Standard deposits ($100 for day programs, $200 for overnight programs) are not refundable unless we don’t accept your application. If you cancel in advance of the program start time for any reason, you may receive a full credit good through the following calendar year on appropriate and available programs listed on our schedule, although an additional deposit may be required to secure your spot in the future program. If a program you sign up for is canceled and not rescheduled at a time you can attend, you may receive a full refund except in case of natural (weather, geologic, etc) disasters, government shutdowns, conflicts or curfews, or other unforeseen emergencies making it impossible for staff and/or attendees to reach or use program locations, in which case all payments made will be held by us without expiration date for your future use in appropriate/available programs of your choice. No refund, nor credit, is given if a participant is asked to leave a program for inappropriateness as determined by our kids, youth and adult agreements for participation.