Join instructors Kim & Chris Chisholm for any of our Friday Evening Classes during the academic year, or set up a class near you in other Northwest locations. Friday evening classes are designed for adults, with accompanied youth also welcome to enroll.
Class Themes & Dates:
• November 13, 2015: Backcountry Crafts – Making Rope, Berry Collecting Baskets, Sleeping Bag Mats & More on Friday from 6-9 p.m. at the Wolf Campus in Puyallup.
• February 5, 2016: Wilderness Survival Skills including Bow Drill Fire Demo on Friday from 6-9 p.m. probably at the Tacoma Mountaineers Program Center.
• February 26, 2016: Natural Navigation, Map & Compass, Lostproofing & Orienteering on Friday from 6-9 p.m. probably at the Tacoma Mountaineers Program Center.
• April 8, 2016: Local Wild Edible Plants & Backcountry Herbal Medicine on Friday from 6-9 p.m. probably at the Tacoma Mountaineers Program Center.
• April 29, 2016: Safety, Tracks & Bird Alarms in Cougar, Wolf & Bear Country on Friday from 6-9 p.m. probably at the Tacoma Mountaineers Program Center.
• June 27 – July 1, 2016 in Puyallup: Special Series of Morning & Afternoon Classes all week covering many topics. All ages welcome.
• July 25-29, 2016 in Issaquah: Special Series of Morning & Afternoon Classes all week covering many topics. All ages welcome.
• November 4, 2016: Climate Change Training – Lifestyle, Debates, Emergencies & Carbon Sequestration on Friday from 6-9 p.m. at the Wolf Campus in Puyallup.
• By Request: Backcountry Gourmet & Wilderness Camp Stove Cooking Classes anytime in fall, winter or spring.
To schedule other morning or afternoon classes for homeschool families, private schools, scouts and other groups, we recommend 3 hour class times for the subjects above, such as 10:30-1:30, and collecting $15-$25 for the first family member, $10-$15 per additional family member, with a minimum of $225 required for most classes in Pierce County, depending on exact location, materials needed, and instructor availability.
To schedule other in-depth workshop level programs we recommend 6-8 hour time periods, collecting $45-$95 per person depending on subject materials, similar to what is shown on our workshops page.
Friday Evening Class Series Fee Options:
Pre-Registration: $20 for one person, plus $15 for additional friends/family members registering together.
At-The-Door: $25 for one person, plus $15 for additional friends/family members attending together.
Check/Mail Registration Option: Send with a check payable to the Wolf College, 1026 14th St. SW, Puyallup WA 98371 with participant name(s), phone number, email address, age of any minors, and any allergies or health restrictions we should know about.
Credit/Debit Card Registration Option: Just call us at 425-248-0253 or 253-604-4681 and we will run your card securely over the phone. Questions? Email anytime.
Our refund policy: Deposits are not refundable unless your registration is not accepted. You may receive a credit for a future program, minus a 25% administration fee of total payments made, in case of emergency. You will receive a full refund if your program is canceled and not rescheduled at a time that you can attend. No refund (and not necessarily any credit) is given if a participant is inappropriate at the program and asked to leave.