Class Themes & Dates:
Spring Class – May 1, 2015: Safety, Tracks & Bird Alarms in Cougar, Wolf & Bear Country on Friday from 6-9 p.m. Class is designed for adults, but teens are welcome, as well as focused youth with enrolled parent. Classes run from 6:00-9:00 p.m. and cost if paid in advance is $15.00 for members of The Mountaineers and $20 for non-members. At-the-door cost is $20.00 for members of The Mountaineers and $25 for non-members. Winter-spring classes meet at the beautiful Tacoma Mountaineers building, 2302 N 30th Street in Old Town Tacoma. See below to register!
Summer Class Series runs daily, Mon-Fri, June 22-26, 2015 in Puyallup: Click Here for All The Details & Registration Info
Check/Mail Registration Option: Send with a check deposit payable to the Wolf College, 1026 14th St. SW, Puyallup WA 98371 with participant name(s), phone number, email address, age of any minors, and any allergies or health restrictions we should know about.
Credit/Debit Card Registration Option: Just call us at 425-248-0253 or 253-604-4681 and we will run your card securely over the phone. Questions? Email anytime.
Our refund policy:
Deposits are not refundable unless your registration is not accepted. If you cancel after making additional payment, you may receive a credit for a future program, minus a 25% administration fee of total payments made, in case of emergency. You will receive a full refund if your program is canceled and not rescheduled at a time that you can attend. No refund (and not necessarily any credit) is given if a participant is inappropriate at the program and asked to leave.
Fall-Winter Friday Evening Class Series are designed for adults, and accompanied youth also welcome Fall classes meet at the Wolf Campus, 1026 14th St SW in Puyallup:
• November 6, 2015: Climate Change Training – Lifestyle, Debates, Emergencies & Carbon Sequestration on Friday from 6-9 p.m. at the Wolf Campus in Puyallup.
• November 13, 2015: Backcountry Crafts – Making Rope, Berry Collecting Baskets, Sleeping Bag Mats & More on Friday from 6-9 p.m. at the Wolf Campus in Puyallup.
• February 5, 2016: Wilderness Survival Skills including Bow Drill Fire Demo on Friday from 6-9 p.m. probably at the Tacoma Mountaineers Program Center.
• February 26, 2016: Natural Navigation, Map & Compass, Lostproofing & Orienteering on Friday from 6-9 p.m. probably at the Tacoma Mountaineers Program Center.
• April 8, 2016: Local Wild Edible Plants & Backcountry Herbal Medicineon Friday from 6-9 p.m.
To schedule other morning or afternoon classes for homeschool families, private schools, scouts and other groups, we recommend 3 hour class times for the subjects above, such as 10:30-1:30, and collecting $15-$25 for the first family member, $10-$15 per additional family member, with a minimum of $225 required for most classes in Pierce County, depending on exact location, materials needed, and instructor availability.
To schedule other in-depth workshop level programs we recommend 6-8 hour time periods, collecting $45-$95 per person depending on subject materials, similar to what is shown on our workshops page.