The Conservation College is proud to offer monthly classes on a variety of nature and survival subjects for all ages in the Olympia area. These classes, and other custom programs, are organized and taught by Adult Programs and Overnight Camps Director Patrick Wiley.
Location and Times:
Classes are normally held at the Evergreen State College subject to successful room booking.
Afternoon Classes: 12:30-2:30 PM are designed for homeschool families but everyone is welcome.
Evening Classes: 6:30-8:30 PM are designed for adults but youth are welcome with enrolled parent/guardian.
Dates and Themes:
• Monday, January 21, 2019: Backcountry Crafts – Making Rope, Berry Baskets, Sleeping Mats & More
• Monday, February 18, 2019: Wilderness Survival Skills including Bow Drill Fire Demo
• Monday, March 18, 2019: Local Wild Edible Plants & Backcountry Herbal Medicine
• Monday, April 15, 2019: Safety, Tracks & Bird Alarms in Cougar, Wolf & Bear Country
• Monday, May 13, 2019: Natural Navigation, Map & Compass, Lostproofing, & Orienteering
Tuition & Registration:
Classes cost $25/person, and $20/person for additional friends/family members registering in advance.
Credit/Debit Card Option: Call us at 425-248-0253 and we will run your card securely over the phone. Questions? Email anytime.
Check/Mail Option: Send with a check payable to the Wolf College, 1026 14th St. SW, Puyallup WA 98371 with participant name(s), phone number, email address, age of any minors, and any allergies or health restrictions we should know about.
Our refund policy: Payments not refundable unless your registration is not accepted, but you may receive a credit for a future program if you cancel at least 12 hours in advance. You will receive a full refund if your program is cancelled and not rescheduled at a time that you can attend.