Sorry! Classes moved to King County. Join instructors Kim & Chris Chisholm in Seattle or Kirkland on Thursdays during the academic year, or check out our classes in other locations throughout the Northwest.
Class Themes & Dates:
• January in 3 Northwest Locations: Wilderness Survival Skills including Bow Drill Fire Demo
• February in 3 Northwest Locations: Natural Navigation, Map & Compass, Lostproofing, & Orienteering
• March in 3 Northwest Locations: Local Wild Edible Plants & Backcountry Herbal Medicine
• April in 3 Northwest Locations: Safety, Tracks & Bird Alarms in Cougar, Wolf & Bear Country
• May in 3 Northwest Locations: Backcountry Gourmet & Wilderness Camp Stove Cooking Classes
• June in Puyallup: Special Week of Classes
• October in 3 Northwest Locations: Climate Change Training – Lifestyle, Debates, Emergencies & Carbon Sequestration
• November in 3 Northwest Locations: Backcountry Crafts – Making Rope, Berry Collecting Baskets, Sleeping Bag Mats & More
Class FAQs, Locations, Times & Tuition:
1:00-3:00 Afternoon Class: Moved. Please click on links above for nearest class location in Kirkland WA.
6:00-8:30 Evening Class: Moved. Please click on links above for nearest class location in Seattle WA.
No prerequisites for any class. Start anytime. If you are unsure as to your final balance, just make a deposit of any amount to guarantee your spot, then contact us with the names/ages of those attending, and you can pay your balance at class. Thanks!