The Conservation College is proud to announce monthly classes and custom programs in the Bellevue-Issaquah area for all ages in the coming year:
Location and Times:
Classes are normally held at either Issaquah Salmon Hatchery conference room, 125 W Sunset Way, Issaquah, WA 98027 or Lake Sammamish State Park fireplace pavilion, 2000 NW Sammamish Rd, Issaquah, WA 98027.
Afternoon Classes: 12:30-2:30 PM are designed for homeschool families but everyone is welcome.
Evening Classes: 6:30-8:30 PM are designed for adults but youth are welcome with enrolled parent/guardian.
Dates and Themes:
• Tuesday, January 28, 2020: Backcountry Crafts – Making Rope, Berry Baskets, Sleeping Mats & More
• Tuesday, February 25, 2020: Wilderness Survival Skills including Bow Drill Fire Demo
• Tuesday, March 24, 2020: Local Wild Edible Plants & Backcountry Herbal Medicine
• Tuesday, April 21, 2020: Safety, Tracks & Bird Alarms in Cougar, Wolf & Bear Country
• Tuesday, May 19, 2020: Natural Navigation, Map & Compass, Lostproofing, & Orienteering
Cost & Registration:
Registration opens October 1, 2019. Cost: $35/person, and $30/person for additional friends/family members registering in advance.
Credit/Debit Card Option: Call us at 425-248-0253 and we will run your card securely over the phone. Questions? Email anytime.
Check/Mail Option: Send with a check payable to the Wolf College, 1026 14th St. SW, Puyallup WA 98371 with participant name(s), phone number, email address, age of any minors, and any allergies or health restrictions we should know about.
Our refund policy: Payments not refundable unless your registration is not accepted, but you may receive a credit for a future program if you cancel at least 12 hours in advance. You will receive a full refund if your program is cancelled and not rescheduled at a time that you can attend.